is a Loose Leaf Ginger Oolong tea – a premium blend of ginger with a hint of citrus.
It expresses life, love and has a PASSIONATE energy.
Water Temperature: 195-206 F degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium
Steep Time: 3-5 minutes
Suggested Serving Size: 1 tsp/8oz
Ingredients: Oolong Tea, Ginger root, natural flavors
Vitali(ty)™ from By The Grace of Tea is a loose leaf ginger oolong tea blend made with Oolong tea and fruit.
Oolong teas do contain some caffeine, but less caffeine than black teas and more than green teas.
As you may know, all tea comes from the same plant, Camellia Sinensis. The difference is in the processing. Oolong is partially fermented, black tea is fully fermented, and green tea is unfermented.
About Oolong Tea:
- It’s reported to improve thinking skills and to support bone and heart health, and is widely reported to help with skin allergies such as eczema.
- It has a medium amount of caffeine as compared with black tea, but still much less than coffee. It does have more than green or white tea.
- The origins of oolong tea date back almost 400 years, when it found wide usage in China.
- Individual types of Oolong tea can range from almost like a green tea to almost like a black tea, depending on the degree of oxidation during processing.
- The oolong teas offered by By the Grace of Tea contain large tea leaves that often appear somewhat rolled. When steeped, they open wide. For this reason please allow extra space in your tea infuser ball for the leaves to fully open.
- Steep Oolong tea multiple times. Some tea masters recommend up to 10 times! Each steeping will taste a bit different, but each one will be delicious! I actually prefer the 2nd or 3rd steep.
Shop for other Oolong teas from By The Grace of Tea here.
Always consult your doctor for medical advice. Comments here are provided as information, not as diagnosis or medical advice.